Community Meeting Rooms
The Tacoma Public Library's Board of Trustees provides free meeting rooms for community use. Meeting rooms may be reserved by any group for non-commercial purposes, although preference is given to library-sponsored programs.
Reserving a Meeting Room:
You MUST read and comply with Library's Administrative Policy: #10.18, which has been recently revised by the Board of Trustees.
Meeting room reservations may be made either online (see below) or by contacting your local community library. Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Please keep in mind the following policy when reserving a meeting room:
- Meetings may be booked a maximum of four months in advance of meeting date.
- Meeting rooms may not be reserved by one group more than once a week.
- Library meeting rooms are only available during library operating hours, except when used for Library sponsored programs and events.
- Meeting room applications are reviewed by library staff to ensure they adhere to Administrative Policy: #10.18. Library staff may accept or reject requests for meeting rooms under the established policy.
- Canceling a room reservation may be done either online or by contacting your local library staff.
For more information about the Tacoma Public Library community meeting rooms, please contact the library at (253) 292-2001.
To Make an Online Reservation:
You must accept the meeting room policy in order to reserve a room. Failure to comply with the policy will result in withdrawal of room reservation privileges.
Last Updated 07.04.2010